200± Acre With Development Potential, Lake Panasoffkee, FL
use the left and right arrows.
CR 482N & CR 489, Lake Panasoffkee, FL 33538
Agricultural Opportunity With Development Potential
200± acres currently being used as a hay field. All fenced. Paved roads on 2 sides. The property is currently harvesting sod and Tifton 44 hay. Valley center pivot irrigation system covers approximately 136± acres. Very close access to the I-75 Interstate. Dual zoning RR5C and R2C. Only 15.5 miles from The Villages, which is ranked No. 1 as the fastest growing metropolitan area in the United States and approximately 20 miles south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles northwest of Orlando.
- Sumter County ID #J08-081
- Access from CR 482N & CR 489
- 2,407’± feet frontage on CR 482N and 3,131’± feet of frontage on CR 489
- Large pole barn 130’ x 120’
- 100 HP 6” vertical turbine pump
- 4” well, no pump
- 3 phase power to the well and irrigation system
- 8” well with pump
- Selling Separate-center pivot irrigation, well pump and control panels
From Bushnell, North on 301 to CR 470. Go west to left on CR 479 to CR 482N. Property on corner of 479 and 482N