607± acres, with Packing house, of irrigated, laser leveled farmland in SW Florida’s Pine Island, one of the best micro climates in Florida for agriculture/farming. Offered in parcels ranging from 1-1/2± to 272± acres!
• 43,000± sq. ft. packinghouse facility, of which 18,000± sf is refrigerated. It has
2 pre-cooler, 5 cold loading doors, and dry dock.
• 160± ac. contains palms varieties such as Sylvestris, Royal, Coconut, Silver
Bismarkia, Roebelenii, Washingtonian, Foxtail, Reclinata.
• Don’t miss this opportunity to own a slice of Old Florida country living on this
lush, green island.
• The Ag-2 & RS-1 zoning allows for the perfect place for your small farm,
dream home and/or recreational retreat!
• Pine Island FL is a close-knit community with good people willing to help each
other. They share a love of the simple pleasures of life and a laid-back
• The largest island off the Southwestern coast of Florida, it sits among a
cluster of islands between Ft. Myers and Sanibel. It’s separated from the Gulf
of Mexico by Pine Island Sound and barrier islands.
• The frost-free climate is great for growing tropical plants.
• Fish in the rich waters of Pine Island Sound or Boca Grande Pass, which is
considered the Tarpon Capital of the World!
• The 17-mile-long island is a 15-minute drive from Cape Coral and 30 minutes
from Fort Myers.
“Part of the beauty of this island is seeing the many fields of lush green vegetation as you bike, drive or hike along our roads and pathways.
Our warm and humid climate (agriculture zone 10a) makes fertile growing grounds for palms that are difficult to raise even as close at the east side of Highway 75! We are known for our vast palm groves of many varieties, as well as Mangos, Papaya, Lychee, Longan, many varieties of Citrus and more. It is not unusual to see cows, horses and even goats grazing as you drive along Stringfellow Road. We also have water crops such as Hard Clam, shrimp and other fish farms.” Pineislandchamber.org