SOLD! Black Prong Equestrian Center & Campground, Bronson, FL 11 A.M. Saturday, March 16
use the left and right arrows.
450 S.E. CR 337, Bronson, FL 32621
11:00 A.M. Saturday, March 16
10:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. Saturday, March 2
10:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. Sunday, March 3
10:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. Saturday, March 9
10:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. Sunday, March 10
Real Estate Terms:
$100,000 Deposit Due Day Of Sale
Balance Due At Closing On Or Before 45 Days
10% Buyers Premium
*Pre-auction offers are accepted. Subject to pre-auction sale, change or withdrawal without notice.
$1,000 Credit Card Authorization to Bid.
Earnest Money Deposit Of $100,000 Due Day Of Sale
Balance Due At Closing On Or Before 45 Days.
10% Buyer’s Premium
If you are Not the successful bidder the $1,000 credit card authorization will be returned at the closing of the auction. Please allow a processing period.
Successful bidders will be required to wire earnest money deposit within 24 hours of the completion of the Auction. Successful bidders not executing and returning their contract with earnest money deposit within twenty-four (24) hours of the conclusion of the auction will be considered in default at that time the credit card authorization of $1,000 will not refundable. Purchaser is responsible for all wire transfers, instructions will be sent.
Phone Bidding Available, Pre-Registration
Required At Least 48 Hours In Advance.
Black Prong Equestrian Center & Campground Offered At Auction!
A complete training, events, conference and lodging
Facility on 90± acres nestled in the heart of the 53,000± acre Goethe State Forest, boasting over 100 miles of trails.
Visit blackprong.com to see details of this amazing facility.
- 4,300± sf clubhouse and conference center with bathrooms, fireplace, dance floor, office space, speaker system, storage and laundry rooms, built-in projector screen, sound absorbing panels, extra high entrance for access for oversized items, wrap-around exterior deck, stage area for music bands.
- Facility nestled in live oaks and specially designed for the outdoor- and horse-enthusiast in mind.
- An ideal “destination” RV Park for snowbirds, outdoor enthusiasts, and trail horse camper adventurers with paddocks, stalls, and cabins.
- Adjacent to thousands of acres of state forest for hunting, birding, biking/hiking, horse riding/driving, and wildlife viewing opportunities.
- This facility has been in operation for over 17 years and has hosted thousands of people from all over the world and hundreds of events including horse driving trails, music festivals, clinics, annual meetings, dog herding trials, jack terrier races, riding obstacles, summer camp, endurance rides, 5K trail races, carriage paces, weddings, indoor pickleball games, family and work outings, and much more.
- Standalone show office for event organizers
- Nine single and double cabins with 32” flat screen TVs, and attached barns with tack, feed, and storage rooms, plus washer and dryers
- 60 permanent stalls in well-designed barns for privacy and comfort with center aisles and stalls outfitted with stall mats, LED timer-based lights, and sliding metal stall doors
- Maintenance equipment and storage facility
- 45 RV/camper hookup sites (16 with water, sewer and electric (30 and 50 amp) and 29 with water and sewer only, and pristine private rough camping locations).
- Modern bath house facility for campers and competitors with convenient showers, toilets, and changing room facilities
- 4 wells and irrigation systems
- Miles of wood-fenced paddocks, creating 75 good-size live oak shaded turn outs and interlocking gate systems for added safety and security of horses and other livestock movement.
- Professionally designed obstacles, horse riding rings, maze, live oak trees, ponds, livestock pens with appropriate wood/wire fencing combinations, and water fountains
- Elevated announcers stand for speaker system hook-ups throughout the property
- Three regulation-sized gravel and pristine grass riding rings and one designed with geothermal fabric installed for improved footing
- Manicured grass fields with irrigation systems, ideal for hunter/jumper and cross-country events
- Miles of trails on the property with direct access to a network of trails in the Goethe State Forest
- Professionally designed obstacles for schooling, events, and weddings
- 60’ training round pen for schooling horses and herding dog trials
- ¾ linear mile maze designed by award-winning international maze artist Adrian Fisher, containing native flowers and plants
- Permitted for improvements such as expansions, retail shops, food concessions, kitchen, pool, and other horse related supplies/services
From North I-75: At Gainesville, exit Highway 24 west (ArcherRd) to Bronson. Turn left at light on Alt US-27. Go 0.4 mile and turn right on CR-337. Proceed 8.5 miles to auction site, on the right.
Property Information Package:
In order to view this property information packet, please fill out the form below for your instant download. We will contact you if there are any updates to this document.